Payment Methods Accepted
- Payment Methods we generally accept include：
To protect customers' privacy (see Why should I buy via Paypal, below), Szprice presently give preference to PayPal. With PayPal, you may pay via Credit Card, Debit Card, and Bank Accounts via EFT. These are all automatically performed by PayPal. You do not need to do any extra work. The checkout process is familiar and industrial standard. If these methods are unavailable for you, you can contact us.
Why Should I Buy Via Paypal?
- PayPal is a secure and trusted payment processing service which allows you to shop online. The advantage of using PayPal, as a customer, is that the merchant never gets to see any of your financial information. If you do use your credit card through PayPal, Szprice.com won't see your credit card number, minimizing the risk of unauthorized use. In fact, SZPRICE only sees the shipping address you specified in PayPal and optionally a telephone that you explicitly wish to share with us.
How can I contact PayPal by phone?
- * 1-888-221-1161 (US & Canada Toll Free)
* 1-888-215-5506 (US & Canada Toll Free)
* 1-402-935-7733 (International)
* 1-402-935-2050 (International)
These phone numbers are also found on the Internet. PayPal may change the numbers without noticing us. For the latest phone numbers and other contact methods, please visit http://www.paypal.com/.
Do I Need To Checkout Via Paypal And/Or Open A Free Paypal Account?
- There is no special license or requirements to send/receive money through Paypal. Here is all you need to open a free account and pay via PayPal:
1. a valid email address;
2. a valid credit card or bank account.
Why Is My Credit Card Payment Failed?
- Payment with credit card may fail because of bank authorization and fraud prevention systems. If you are having trouble making a payment via Credit Card, you may contact your card issuing bank or PayPal directly. Here are PayPal's phone numbers:
+1-888-221-1161 (US & Canada Toll Free)
+1-888-215-5506 (US & Canada Toll Free)
How Much Tax Do I Need To Pay?
- We don't add taxes, VAT, or other hidden charges. You pay what you see on the checkout page, i.e. goods subtotal + shipping cost.
However - In most countries in the world you have to pay taxes on imported goods. Sometimes goods under a certain value, or in certain categories, do not incur taxes. The rules are different in every country.
Please note that all import taxes / duties are the buyer’s responsibility. Szprice.com will accept no responsibility for customs costs incurred.
Many countries do not charge import duties on private items, samples, and goods below a certain stated value. However, you may find that you have to pay taxes when goods you’ve ordered from us arrive in your country.
Obviously you will want this to be as low as possible, but Szprice CANNOT give you advice or information about tax rates and customs charges in your country.
You must ensure you find out about regulations in your own country before ordering from Szprice.com. In most countries the actual origin of the goods (China) is not important: only the declared value of the goods and declared contents is relevant.
Let us know if you have any special packing or labeling instructions when placing your order.
Why I Was Asked For "CPF" Number? (Brazil Customers)
- Our customers in Brazil have informed us that companies importing anything to Brazil are supposed to state their "CNPJ" number, and individuals are supposed to state their "CPF" number on invoices.
So if you want us to ship your order to Brazil, please make sure you give us the correct "CNPJ" or "CPF" number, so the package can go through customs smoothly.
Can You Declare $ X For My Order To Avoid Import Taxes?
- Question: "I am in XX [COUNTRY]. If the order is declared over USD XX [TAX THRESHOLD] then I will be painfully taxed. Can you help me by declaring the goods at [VERY LOW VALUE]?"
First, we will do our best to help you with import regulations.
If you have special instructions for the waybill and invoice declaration on your orders, you need to tell us these instructions every time you order, using the online checkout comments box. One such example is instructing us to declare the value below a certain value.