30W 220V Solder Tool Heat Pencil Tip Soldering Iron
- Equipped with ceramic heating element that provides rapid increase in temperature
- Easy to hold and provides excellent heat insulation
- Made of SUS304 for high resistance to rusting and oxidation caused by heat
- Optimal design, price economy, electrical parts separate, safe
- Novel aesthetic appearance, handle is heat resistant resin.
- Cable Length: 5 feet (150cm), US plug
- Working Voltage: AC 220V
- How to Solder:
Clean the parts to be joined;
Clean soldering iron tip and "tin" all faces of tip with a coating of solder;
Heat parts (not solder) to be joined;
Apply flux-core solder to heated parts, not the soldering tip, and heat it till solder melts and flows freely.
When the soldering iron is plug ged in for first time, there comes out a smoke from the tip end, the smoke stops in a short while and a smoke never comes out again.
Use soldering stand and other aids to avoid burnt fingers.
Don't pull the soldering iron tip outward and use it, it will shorten the heating element life.
After finish the works, cool it down naturally.
Don't file the long life tip face.
Don't apply too much solder unnecessarily.
- Package Included:
1X 30w soldering iron