LED Array Description:
1. High brightness: Single LED Array output of about 1W-20W, conventional single LED brightness is about 5-15mW output hundreds of times, so far away from the product shot.
2. efficiency: general infrared LED electro-optical conversion efficiency of 10% of the public, while the electro-optical conversion efficiency LED Array of 25%.
3. Small: LED Array is a highly integrated chip, so its volume under the same brightness index products is much smaller than the other IR.
4. Long life: LED Array life is 10000H, 1200H than the average LED life span of 9 times higher.
5. light absorption: LED Array light half-power -120 degrees to 10 degrees (variable angle) of the emitting surface, to solve the ordinary LED formed in the middle of night vision screen is too bright and too dark on both sides of the "flashlight effect
|Photosensitive devices :||1/3 Sony CCD|
|Horizontal Resolution:||540 TV Line|
|Lens:||Standard 12mm(4mm,6mm,8mm,16mm option)|
|Minimum Illumination:||Infrared light during the day off; illumination automatically turns on less than 1.0LUX|
|Display color :||Color (when the infrared camera started,the color change to monochrome)|
|IR LED:||LED Array|
|IR Distance :||5~50m|
|Electronic exposure:||1/50~1/100000 sec|
|Video Output:||1.0Vp-p 75Ω(BNC)|
|Package:||1/3 Sony IR Camera(default 12mm lens)|